1. This space is managed by All About Bankruptcy. This space is hosted on allaboutbankruptcy.com.au
3. You agree to use allaboutbankruptcy.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of allaboutbankruptcy.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to allaboutbankruptcy.com.au.
4. You must not post or transmit via allaboutbankruptcy.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
5. Your use of allaboutbankruptcy.com.au does not:
6. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
7. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
8. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
9. We strive to protect comments and information you provide on this space. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter allaboutbankruptcy.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
10. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
11. For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.
12. In order to participate in, and contribute to allaboutbankruptcy.com.au you may be required to register and provide an email address.
13. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
15. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
16. Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
Harmful Code – Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
You and Your means the user of allaboutbankruptcy.com.au.
Our, Us and We means All About Bankruptcy represented by allaboutbankruptcy.com.au